Friday, March 18, 2011

Vacation from vacation on vacation

Hello folks!

An exclusively verbal update--I've landed in Valdivia, Chile after touring the southernmost stretches of Nothofagus forest and bearing the mighty wind of the Patagonian steppe. I'm now settled for a few weeks at a hostel/permaculture demonstration center, where I'm working on putting together a rocket stove/thermal mass heater system, as well as cataloguing the plant life of the second-growth rainforest on property owned by the hostel owner...pictures to come!

My camera battery has gone dead, and I have yet to find an adapter for the Chilean electric outlets...there's one at the hostel somewhere, that I just need to get my hands on.

much love,
steve

1 comment:

  1. Well Steffe, it's spring here and the dutchmen are popping up naked all over the place, flying those britches like flags!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete